Friday, May 14, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine

Microsoft 's Bill Gates decided not to invest further in Punjab after receiving a letter from Mr Banta Singh .


To : Bill Gates, Microsoft
From : Banta Singh of Punjab
Date : 1 April 2009
Subject : Problems with my new computer

Dear Mr. Bill Gates ,

We bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice..


1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.

2. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.

3. There is 'Find' button but it is not working. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with this ' find 'button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.

4. My child learnt ' Microsoft word ' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?

5. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'My Computer': when you will provide the remaining items?

6. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.

7. There is ' MICROSOFT OFFICE ' what about ' MICROSOFT HOME ' since I use the PC at home only.

8. You provide 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?

9. You provide ' My Network Places '. For God sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.


Regards,Banta


Last one Mr. Bill Gates
P.S:
" Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS ?"
kahkahkahkahkahkahkah..gelak guling2..

2 Sweets:

Miss Izah Mohamed said...

ahaksss... macam penah dgr gak lawak ni.. ngeee~

Miss Wanie said...

haha..ye ker?aku ade emel ke mu la..hehe
ke dgr kt mana?